Wood Oil White
Our Wood Oil White protects and strengthens wooden surfaces on light types of wood such as oak, ash, beech and kalmar pine. The oil will minimize the natural darkening of the wood and keep it well-nourished and light – resistant to water, dirt and grease.
Wood Oil Clear
Our Wood Oil Clear protects and strengthens wooden surfaces on wood types such as oregon pine, teak, cherry and mahogany. As the natural oil saturates and darkens the surface a little, it brings out the natural beauty of the wood and leaves it well-nourished, resistant to water, dirt and grease.
Wood Oil Smoked
Our Wood Oil Smoked is a dark pigmented oil and is designed to protect and strengthen smoked oak surfaces. The oil will minimize the natural lightning of the wood and keep it well-nourished and dark – resistant to water, dirt and grease.
Extend the lifetime of your product
We believe that taking care of your furniture means that you can keep the product for years and years and even to pass it on to the next generations.
With our Care Kit, you get a 200 ml of oil together with a double sand sponge in 180 grain. Besides the kit you also need a lint-free cloth or sponge to apply the oil. We recommend recycling an old piece of clothing. The kit contains enough oil for 9-11 complete treatments.
Caring for your TAKT product
We recommend caring for your oiled furniture by treating it with oil at least once a year.
1. Clean your furniture with a lightly damp cloth and immediately dry with a clean cloth.
2. For a smooth surface, where needed, sand the surface lightly in the direction of the wood grains with the supplied sanding sponge.
3. Remove sanding dust.
4. Rotate the closed oil container several times.
5. Apply oil onto a lint free cloth, and distribute an even layer of oil to the surface. Avoid pouring oil directly onto the surface.
6. After a couple of minutes, wipe off all excess oil. The oil will fully harden over the next couple of days.
Take proper care of your TAKT furniture by following the recommended care guides.
Protected by eelgrass
Your oil bottle and sanding sponge is packaged and protected by eelgrass from our friends at Søuld. Søuld is a Danish company committed to providing eco-friendly, recyclable and CO2e-storing materials from eelgrass. Eelgrass is a natural, non-toxic, CO2e-storing material grown in the Danish sea, and it is highly fire-resistant.